Professional Micro-Tip & Bypass Pruning Shears
Durable Gardening Tools SetStraight blade scissors:
- Narrow, super-sharp blades let you make precision cuts without damaging nearby stems.
- Comes with a handy hanging hole on the handle for easy storage.
Bypass garden shears:
The least expensive professional pruner on the market
Ideal for clean cuts on live plants, fit for cutting back stems and greenery that are 3/4?¡À thick or less
- Blade Material: SK5 imported from Japan
- Blade Surface Treatment: Hard chrome plating
- Safety Lock: Stainless Steel
- Fit hands Left and Right
PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS:
1. What pump do I need?
Share the OEM part number of the original pump and pressure washer brand with us, YAMATIC will confirm that for you.
2. How to install the pump?
Please check the video of the product above this page, it shows how to install a pump correctly.
3. Why Engine losing pressure?
The engine/motor hasn't enough power for the pump, try to adjust the pressure of the pump to fit your engine closer.
4. Do I need to add extra oil?
No, it is pre-filled with oil inside and has a double seal system.
5. Do I need to replace the oil?
No, it is designed for lifetime running, and no need to replace it.
1. How to use Snow Foam Lance correctly :
1). Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
2). Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
3). Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced). DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise, you won't get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) and then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
How to get support & service?
Email the YAMATIC team to get the OEM support, replacement or refund if you have any trouble.