Designed for pressure washers up to 3200 PSI with American Standard M22-14mm ends, Kink Resistant, Compatible for most pressure washers especially high-performance brands such as Honda, Excell, B&S, Craftsman, Generac, Champion, Simpson, Ryobi, Greenworks, Powerstroke, PowRyte, Westinghouse, Wen, etc. Come with 5 adapters for Quick Come with 5 adapters for Quick Connection and Extension, easier to connect with the pressure washer and gun. No need to screw on the power washer hose every time. M22 14mm X M22 14mm fitting is easy for your extension and saves you the time for moving the washer. 3,200 PSI / 220BAR Working Pressure; 8700PSI / 600BAR Burst Pressure; 1/4 inch Hose Inner Diameter; 35?¡ìH-140?¡ìH / 0??-60?? Working Temperature; RoHS Standard & Recyclable Material;
- 5 IN 1 Quick Connector Couplers - Come with 5 adapters (2* M22-14mm female X 3/8" Plug, 2* 3/8" quick connector X M22-14mm male, 1* M22-14mm male X M22-14mm male), easier to connect with a pressure washer and gun. No need to screw on the power washer hose every time. M22 extension adapter helps you extend the longer length and saves you the time for moving the washer. PLEASE NOTE: Not fit M22-15mm pressure washer like Sun Joe, AR blue clean, etc.
- Top Performance - 1/4" inner diameter industry benchmark with performance Max 3200 PSI / Burst 8700PSI, designed replacement for high-performance gas power washer up to 3200 PSI equipped with 4hp to 8hp gas engine such as Craftsman, Powerstroke, Simpson, Generac, Champion, Honda, B&S, Dewalt, Ryobi, etc. Also perfect and durable for lower pressure electric pressure washers. USING TIPS: Lay flat to full length before using it, then you will move it and store it easily.
- Durability - With innovative high technology material and process management, newly upgraded strength and wear resistance, this perfect replacement and extension pressure washer hose will provide a longer lifetime and safe use for your home and commercial use to wash Car, Motorcycle, Floors, Windows, Driveways, Roofs, Pool, Siding and so on.
- Kink Free - Premium high-quality material hose merges with a unique high-tech manufacturing process, to provide you with an EASY carry, drag, and roll-up. Nonmarking and Never kink permanently. TIPS: Lay flat to full length before using it, then you will move it and store it easily. TIPS: In the winter, lay it out in the sun for an hour or so the shape relaxes and the hose does not kink.
- Health & Warranty - YAMATIC pressure washer Hoses comply with environmentally-friendly RoHS standards and are made of recyclable material to protect your health and earth clean. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're online 7x24.
Quick Connect adapters
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
9.65 x 4.53 x 9.84 Inches
1. Need an adapter for Sun Joe, AR Blue, Homdox, PAXCESS, etc electric pressure washers, or there will leak. 2. Keep the hose away from the engine muffler. 3. Please lay flat the hose to full length before using it, then it will be moved and stored easily. 4. This is not a garden hose.
PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS:
1. What pump do I need?
Share the OEM part number of the original pump and pressure washer brand with us, YAMATIC will confirm that for you.
2. How to install the pump?
Please check the video of the product above this page, it shows how to install a pump correctly.
3. Why Engine losing pressure?
The engine/motor hasn't enough power for the pump, try to adjust the pressure of the pump to fit your engine closer.
4. Do I need to add extra oil?
No, it is pre-filled with oil inside and has a double seal system.
5. Do I need to replace the oil?
No, it is designed for lifetime running, and no need to replace it.
1. How to use Snow Foam Lance correctly :
1). Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
2). Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
3). Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced). DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise, you won't get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) and then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
How to get support & service?
Email the YAMATIC team to get the OEM support, replacement or refund if you have any trouble.