YAMATIC?quick connect water hose fittings
Saving time and enjoy your easy watering job.
Add quick-connect functionality that makes your watering job easier. Just attach one half to your hose or water source and the other to any attachment, sprayer, nozzle, and just slide together!
Also helpful for those with limited joint mobility and arthritis.
- Heavy-Duty Solid Brass Construction
- Attaches to all standard garden water hoses
- Rust-free and leak-free use for many years
- Long-lasting garden watering performance
- Easy to connect & disconnect.
Not fit for pressure washer hose.
- Material: Lead-Free Brass
- Thread Size (in.): 3/4
- Max. PSI: 200
- Maximum Temperature: 140 deg. F
- Package includes: 6 male and 6 female Couplers
PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS:
1. What pump do I need?
Share the OEM part number of the original pump and pressure washer brand with us, YAMATIC will confirm that for you.
2. How to install the pump?
Please check the video of the product above this page, it shows how to install a pump correctly.
3. Why Engine losing pressure?
The engine/motor hasn't enough power for the pump, try to adjust the pressure of the pump to fit your engine closer.
4. Do I need to add extra oil?
No, it is pre-filled with oil inside and has a double seal system.
5. Do I need to replace the oil?
No, it is designed for lifetime running, and no need to replace it.
1. How to use Snow Foam Lance correctly :
1). Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
2). Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
3). Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced). DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise, you won't get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) and then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
How to get support & service?
Email the YAMATIC team to get the OEM support, replacement or refund if you have any trouble.