YAMATIC 3/4" Shaft Horizontal Pressure Washer Pump(Premium Version)
Renew Your Power Washer
Direct drive horizontal axial pump fits horizontal 3/4" shaft power washer, and most horizontal engine at 6.5 ~ 7 hp (196 ~ 212cc), MAX. 3100 PSI, great replacement for many brand engine and pressure washer like Simpson, Generac, Karcher, Honda, Homelite, Troy Bilt, B&S, Ryobi, Waspper, Rigid, PowerStroke, Craftsman, Annovi Reverberri, etc.
- ?3/4" Shaft Horizontal Pump
- ?Max 3100 PSI & 2.5 GPM
- ?120 hours Running Time
- ?Easy Start Model
Compatible with 3/4" Horizontal Shaft Pressure Washer & Engine: Up to 3000 PSI
If you don??t see your model below, just message us and we will confirm it for you!
NOTE:1. Not Fit 7/8" Shaft Engine Pressure Washer.2. As this pump won't necessarily fit every model, Please do check the Installation dimensions or confirm with us.
- Homelite:?308418007, 309515003, 308418004, 308653057, UT80522B, UT80953B, UT80522A, UT80953A, UT80522D, UT80522E, HL252300, UT80953E
- Honda:?GC190, GC160 (*?7/8" Shaft Engine is not?Compatible)
- Simpson:?MS60753 MS60852 MS60753, MS60788, MS60850, MS60799,MS61043 PS60841 MSH3125 PS80903b ALH3225
- Karcher:?K2400HH, G2400HH, G2800OH, G3000OH, G3050OH, G2600OR, G2650HH, G2800OH, G3025OH, G3000BH G3025BH
- PowerStroke:?PS80522, PS80903, UT80522, UT80953, PS80903A, 30841800
- Generac:?580.762011, 01675, 01675-0,1671,1675, 1293,1330, AXD2524GT-22mm, G24H,BXD2528, BXD2527G,598759870, 598859880
- Briggs Stratton:?020204,020208,020209,020212, 020216 020220 ,020224, 020251, 020263 020275,020309
- Troy Bilt:?020200, 020208,020241, 01904, 020242, 020209,194106GS, 01042
- AR:?RMV2.5G30-EZ, RMV25G30D-PKG
- Others:?Exh2425,?520011, 7106900, 189943GS, 193486GS, 90028, 7108379,7106900 ,580752070, RD80947, RD80955
PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS:
1. What pump do I need?
Share the OEM part number of the original pump and pressure washer brand with us, YAMATIC will confirm that for you.
2. How to install the pump?
Please check the video of the product above this page, it shows how to install a pump correctly.
3. Why Engine losing pressure?
The engine/motor hasn't enough power for the pump, try to adjust the pressure of the pump to fit your engine closer.
4. Do I need to add extra oil?
No, it is pre-filled with oil inside and has a double seal system.
5. Do I need to replace the oil?
No, it is designed for lifetime running, and no need to replace it.
1. How to use Snow Foam Lance correctly :
1). Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
2). Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
3). Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced). DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise, you won't get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) and then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
How to get support & service?
Email the YAMATIC team to get the OEM support, replacement or refund if you have any trouble.