Compatible with Ryobi, SIMPSON Cleaning, Greenworks, Craftsman, Briggs & Stratton, Troy Bilt, Generac, Pressure Pro, Champion, Honda, Excell, Powerstroke, Husqvarna, and more high-power washers.
PLEASE NOTE: Could not be directly connected with a pressure washer hose or garden hose.
Commercial Heavy DutyStainless Steel Pressure Washer Turbo Nozzle with Filter
- Water Flow Rate: 4.0 GPM
- Rated Working Pressure: 4000 PSI
- 1/4" Quick Connect Plug
For better use, please wrap Teflon Tape around the joint of turbo nozzle and filter, and tighten it with a wrench.
Stainless Steel Filter
- Filter impurities and dirt in the water to prevent impurities from damaging the turbo nozzle and improve the cleaning effect.
- Stainless steel material is durable and rust proof, and can be used for a long time without frequent replacement.
High Hardness Ceramic Ball
- Produce more eddy currents and oscillations, thereby increasing the cleaning force of the water flow.
- The conical flow created by the 360¡ã rotation can cover a wider area, thus reducing cleaning time.
- Wear resistance construction provide long service life.
PRESSURE WASHER PUMPS:
1. What pump do I need?
Share the OEM part number of the original pump and pressure washer brand with us, YAMATIC will confirm that for you.
2. How to install the pump?
Please check the video of the product above this page, it shows how to install a pump correctly.
3. Why Engine losing pressure?
The engine/motor hasn't enough power for the pump, try to adjust the pressure of the pump to fit your engine closer.
4. Do I need to add extra oil?
No, it is pre-filled with oil inside and has a double seal system.
5. Do I need to replace the oil?
No, it is designed for lifetime running, and no need to replace it.
1. How to use Snow Foam Lance correctly :
1). Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
2). Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
3). Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced). DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise, you won't get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) and then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
How to get support & service?
Email the YAMATIC team to get the OEM support, replacement or refund if you have any trouble.